Product Evolution - Product Evolution - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
Evolution® SCC is a self-compacting concrete designed for speed, ease of construction and high quality finish. It sets with a smooth surface that requires no vibrating and minimal further finishing. It can be used to replace conventional concrete in many applications.
- High strength self-compacting concrete
- Full compaction means increased durability
- Excellent strength characteristics
- Gives a smooth surface that requires minimal further finishing
- Eliminates need for compaction
- Reduced labour requirement
- Reduced equipment requirement
- Rapid placement
- Elimination of finishing works
- Structural Walls
- Structures with difficult access
- Items which cannot be vibrated / thickened
|Concrete Grade (N/mm2)||30 to 80|
|Durability (RCP, WP, WA)||800 to 3000, 10 to 20mm, 1.0 to 1.5|
|Workability Slump (mm)||75 to 200|
|Workability Retention (Hours)||up to 3|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||10 to 20|
|Typical Hardened Density (Kg/m3)||2,450|
|Cement Types||OPC, SRC, MSRPC|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials||DURACEM® / Micro silica|
|Colours||Grey or Colored|
How to use
- Pay attention to the tight seal lining panels
- Self-compacting concrete (SCC) due to its high liquidity, needs good quality formwork
- Must begin placement upon arrival to the project site (Limited Standby)
You have questions?
If you have questions, please contact our Product Specialist.
Evolution Brochure.pdfDownload /documents/17829785/22688682/Evolution+Brochure.pdf/45589e8d-afff-2bfd-7b8d-6af06dd9260e?t=1502709475611
Evolution Handling Guide.pdfDownload /documents/17829785/22688682/Evolution+Handling+Guide.pdf/911d0e1c-ba55-883f-a3a2-16efe85884bc?t=1502709499613
Evolution Technical Datasheet.pdfDownload /documents/17829785/22688682/Evolution+Technical+Datasheet.pdf/56c817c4-3933-8cbe-bec1-4bed3653e44f?t=1502709659486
Nothing more to read.