Product EPS and CEMEX Shotcrete - Product EPS and CEMEX Shotcrete - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
Our solution for your projects with a tight and very demanding finishing schedule.
- A prefabricated panel that consists of three-dimensional steel wire mesh and polystyrene insulation foam. Once joined, you end up with a three-dimensional lightweight panel on which shotcrete is placed on both sides.
- Fire resistance up to 120 minutes
- Acoustic performance up to 50 Db
- Flexibility of design (No beam system required)
- Superior K (0.084) value compared with concrete blocks
- Increase site productivity by speeding construction time (120 m2 per day output)
- Can score points for LEED or ESTIDAMA
- Load-Bearing Wall Panels
- Non-Bearing or Partitioning Walls
- Floor or Slab Panels
- Items which cannot be vibrated / thickened
|Concrete Grade (N/mm2)||15 to 40|
|Slump (mm)||150 to 230|
|Slump Retention (min)||90 to 150|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||5|
|Typical Density (Kg/m3)||2,400|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials||GGBS / Micro silica, PFA|
|Cement Types||OPC, SRC, MSRPC|
How to use
- EPS panels are produced in factories and arrive at the jobsite preassembled ready for installation.
- Rebar is installed in the foundation then the opening of the expanded polystyrene panels are prepared.
- During the next step, EPS panels are installed following the design drawings.
- After pouring the concrete at the top of the slabs, the panels are covered with shotcrete.
You have questions?
Go to top of page