Product Paverex (Roller Compacted Concrete) - Product Paverex (Roller Compacted Concrete) - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
Paverex is our brand for Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC). It's simple, fast and economical to to install as it doesn’t contain any steel reinforcement, neither does it require formwork or finishing. Paverex RCC is a zero-slump concrete mix that is placed using standard asphalt pavers and compacted with 10 ton rollers similar to the way hot mix asphalt is placed.
- High strength
- Resistant to rutting
- Capable of withstanding heavy concentrated loads
- Immune to low or high temperature extremes
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- Reducing CO2 Footprint
- Less energy consumption
- Less fuel consumption
- Cooler surfaces
- Local raw materials
- Better night visibility
- Shorter braking distance
- Tire protection
- Healthier working conditions
- Less traffic disruptions
- Lower life cycle cost
- Increased durability
- Fuel savings
- Lighting requirement reduction
- Supporting local industry
- Road Highways
- Local Streets
- Parking Lots
- Industrial Floors
- Airport Runaways and Apron
- Rural Roads
- Base for Roads
|Concrete Grade (N/mm2)||15 to 20|
|Durability (RCP, WP, WA)||3000, 20, 2.0|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||10 to 20|
|Typical Hardened Density (Kg/m3)||2400 to 2500|
|Cement Types||OPC, SRC, MSRPC|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials||GGBS|
How to use
- RCC is constructed without joints.
- It needs neither forms nor finishing, nor does it contain dowels or steel reinforcing.
You have questions?
If you have questions, please contact our Product Specialist.
Nothing more to read.