Product Readybase - Product Readybase - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
CEMEX Readybase is an efficient and very cost-effective reinstatement material that complies with international road standards such as The Roads and Street Works Act 1991. It also complies with ACI and ASTM standard for base and sub-base materials. When using there is settlement so therefore it can be fully resurfaced in one operation and there is no need of compaction equipment.
- Readybase needs no compaction ideal for areas where compaction will be difficult or impossible.
- Easy to place and finish. Single process installation simply pours and level thus reducing labor and operation cost.
- No need for compaction: ideal areas where compaction will be difficult or impossible.
- Good thermal and acoustic insulation
- Controlled density and strength in all areas
- A wide range of strength and high liquidity allows to be the perfect material for non-bearing land swap under constructions or as an injection material for strengthening the non-bearing land
- Reinstatement of temporary opening in the streets and highways
- Protection of buried services
- Substitute of road base
- Protection Screed
- Temporary Piles
- Sub-base and base layer (Roads, Warehouse)
|Concrete Grade (N/mn2)
|7.5 to 1
|150 to 250
|Slump Retention (min)
|90 to 180
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)
|Typical Hardened Density (Kg/m3)
|1600 - 2000
|OPC, SRC, MSRPC
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials
|GGBS / Micro silica / PFA
How to use
- CEMEX Readybase has settlement so therefore it can be fully resurfaced in one operation and there is no need of compaction equipment.
You have questions?
If you have questions, please contact our Product Specialist.
Nothing to download
Nothing more to read.