Product Readyfill - Product Readyfill - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
CEMEX Readyfill is the ready-mix solution for all your jobs that requires filling. It is a high performance, cost effective solution that offers our customers highly workable, low density material that requires no compaction.
- Liquid consistency
- Durability – 0-10 MPA
- Allows re-excavation with traditional earthmoving equipment
- Self-compaction – products do not require vibrating or compacting
- After hardening homogenous parameters across the entire volume, similar to compacted soil, stabilization or thin concrete
- No subsidence after hardening
- Resistant to wash out from leaks
- Reduced construction time
- Quick turnaround time
- Low labor costs, equipment and network maintenance
- Faster work execution under specific conditions (e.g. on heritage areas)
- Reduced risk of installation damage during construction
- Narrowed excavation
- Linear trenches
- Unused pipes and channels
- Annular spaces
- Filling void during tunnel construction
- Filling expired underground containers
- Restored or inactive undergrounds passages
- Space behind foundations and protecting work spaces
- Replacing soils unfit for construction and deep reinforcing soils
|Concrete Grade (N/mm2)||1 to 7.5|
|Slump (mm)||175 to 250|
|Slump Retention (min)||90 to 180|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||5|
|Typical Hardened Density (Kg/m3)||1000 to 1600|
|Cement Types||OPC, SRC, MSRPC|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials||GGBS / PFA|
How to use
- Readyfill can be deliver to site form the chute of a truck or it can be pumped to the required location.
- Protect filled trench against the intrusion of external materials.
- Until laying another layer, protect against mechanical damage.
You have questions?
Nothing more to read.
Go to top of page