Product Plaster - Product Plaster - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
CEMEX plasters are an ideal solution to providing a high quality, durable and cost-effective finish to structures. CEMEX plasters can be produced in a wide range of colours and our Turath plaster is specially designed to match the local traditional architecture, providing a natural appearance.
- Delivered ready to use
- Available in range of colours
- Improved fire resistance (Structural)
- Environmental friendly
- Mixed to the same formulation consistently
- Eliminates plant and labour for mixing on site
- Usable for a full working day
- No need to paint
- Will not fade, peel or flake like a paint
- Color is consistent throughout depth of plaster
- Swimming Pools
- Repairs of damaged concrete surfaces such as walls and structural members like beams, columns and connections
|Concrete Grade (N/mn2)||5 to 20|
|Durability (RCP, WP, WA)||Not required|
|Workability Slump (mm)||75 to 125|
|Workability Retention (Hours)||up to 8|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||5|
|Typical Hardened Density (Kg/m3)||2250|
|Cement Types||OPC, White Cement|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials||-|
|Colours||Grey or Coloured|
How to use
- CEMEX ready to use plaster is supplied at a workability suitable for direct hand application to walls.
- It is designed to remain usable for up to 12 hours from point of delivery. Working time may be reduced slight by very high weather conditions.
- CEMEX ready to use plaster is delivered into 200 or 250 litre tubs, which can be distributed to the point of application on site.