Product Plaster - Product Plaster - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
CEMEX plasters are an ideal solution to providing a high quality, durable and cost-effective finish to structures. CEMEX plasters can be produced in a wide range of colours and our Turath plaster is specially designed to match the local traditional architecture, providing a natural appearance.
- Delivered ready to use
- Available in range of colours
- Improved fire resistance (Structural)
- Environmental friendly
- Mixed to the same formulation consistently
- Eliminates plant and labour for mixing on site
- Usable for a full working day
- No need to paint
- Will not fade, peel or flake like a paint
- Color is consistent throughout depth of plaster
- Swimming Pools
- Repairs of damaged concrete surfaces such as walls and structural members like beams, columns and connections
|Concrete Grade (N/mn2)||5 to 20|
|Durability (RCP, WP, WA)||Not required|
|Workability Slump (mm)||75 to 125|
|Workability Retention (Hours)||up to 8|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||5|
|Typical Hardened Density (Kg/m3)||2250|
|Cement Types||OPC, White Cement|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials||-|
|Colours||Grey or Coloured|
How to use
- CEMEX ready to use plaster is supplied at a workability suitable for direct hand application to walls.
- It is designed to remain usable for up to 12 hours from point of delivery. Working time may be reduced slight by very high weather conditions.
- CEMEX ready to use plaster is delivered into 200 or 250 litre tubs, which can be distributed to the point of application on site.
You have questions?
If you have questions, please contact our Product Specialist.
Nothing more to read.