Product Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) + Evolution® - Product Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) + Evolution® - CEMEX UAE ReadyMix
Formwork made of polystyrene block filled with concrete inside that has semi industrialized placement.
Our solution for your projects with a tight and very demanding finishing schedule. Consist of two panels of foam held together with cross ties or webs which creates a block. The block is filled with Evolution® Concrete providing a load bearing structure that will provide superior structural performance compared to traditional systems.
- Formwork made of polystyrene block filled with concrete inside that has semi industrialized placement
- Fire resistance up to 120 minutes
- Acoustic performance up to 50 Db
- Flexibility of design (No beam system required)
- Energy efficient
- Cost competitive to conventional construction system
- Superior K (0.084) value compared with concrete blocks
- Increase site productivity by speeding construction time (120 m2 per day output)
- Can score points for LEED or ESTIDAMA
- Building and Housing
- Bearing Walls Panels
- Non-Bearing or Partitioning Walls
- Floor or Slab Panels
- Items which cannot be vibrated/thickened
|Concrete Grade (N/mm2)||30 to 60|
|Flow (mm)||550 to 650|
|Flow Retention (min)||90 to 120|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||10-20|
|Typical Density (Kg/m3)||2,400|
|Cement Types||OPC, SRC, MSRPC|
How to use
- ICF’s stacked on footing or slab
- Wall openings set-in utilizing bucks
- Rebar placed for reinforcement
- Braced, embeds and attachment placed
- Cavity filled and consolidated with concrete
- Interior walls, floors and roof attached
- Utilities roughed in
- Finishes applied
You have questions?
If you have questions, please contact our Product Specialist.
Nothing more to read.
Go to top of page